Advantages of using fitted carpets in hotels
Our rugs and fitted carpets have significant advantages for use in hotels. These are summarised below:
- Nabancarpets products are engineered to meet the quality, technical and legal requirements of the hospitality market. So they will satisfy your security and environmental obligations.
- Patterned carpets qidely participate in creating interior design. They significantly contribute to the atmosphere and the character of hotels and therefore influence their reputation.
- Carpets increase comfort and are sound absorbent, providing a calm and cosy environment.
- The insulating properties of carpets can significantly reduce heating and air conditioning use. Thus by saving energy, they can be considered as more respectful of the environment.
- Carpet traps dust particles to which many people are allergic, in the pile of the carpet it can be removed by either vacuuming or intensive wet cleaning methods.
- Wool rich carpet is soil hiding, major cleaning is also carried out much less frequently than is required for hard floors. Cleaning costs are therefore kept to minimum.
- Wool carpet is a fire safe flooring material since wool is inherently fire retardant.
- Carpet is a non-slip product whereas any hard floor requires regular and expensive treatments in order to limi their dangerous slipping tendencies.